Pond’s staff experience with distribution centers ranges from conventional racked dry boxes to some of the largest and most advanced distribution centers in North America.
Pond has developed a team who understands the specialized nature of each type of product storage solution.
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Refrigerated Storage for Retail, Food Service and Third-Party Logistics Providers
- Refrigerated Food Processing Operations
- Site Selection and Incentive Negotiation
- Master Planning and Budget Development
- Conventional Rack & Aisle Layouts
- Material Handling and Automation
- Civil, Architectural and Engineering Disciplines
Pond embraces collaboration with specialty material handling system manufacturers and integrators to deliver best in class expertise to our clients.
美国免费youtube视频网站Senior Vice President
Keep your Projects Moving Forward We understand the importance of keeping your construction projects moving forward. That’s why Pond stands ready with our experienced and licensed Engineers and Architects to assist with inspections in accordance with Official Code of...
Pond Recognized by American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia with the Engineering Excellence State Award
美国免费youtube视频网站ATLANTA – (12.12.2019) – Pond, an industry leader in engineering, construction, architecture and planning services, is proud to be named a 2020 American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia (ACEC Georgia) Engineering Excellence State Award winner for the work...
ATLANTA – (07.01.19) – Pond, an industry leader in engineering, construction, planning and architecture services, has added Tom Margle to expand Pond’s footprint for DoD, transportation, aviation, environmental and construction projects across the Carolinas from our...